We Believe LITURGY to be

The Wellspring of Faith

The Focal Point of Spirituality

The Source of Christian Life And Action

Thus, the Work of the Center is the Work of Our Hearts

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

San Lorenzo Ruiz De Manila

September 28: San Lorenzo Ruiz De Manila


Inaanyayahan po ang lahat na makiiisa sa pagdiriwang ng Banal na Misa sa ganap na ika - 6 ng hapon sa ating parokya susundan po ito ng prusisyon sa ganap na ika - 7 ng gabi. Inaasahan po ang inyong pagdalo.


"I AM A CHRISTIAN, AND THIS I PROFESS UNTIL THE HOUR OF MY DEATH AND FOR GOD I SHALL GIVE MY LIFE. ALTHOUGH I DID NOT COME TO JAPAN TO BE A MARTYR, NEVERTHELESS AS A 
CHRISTIAN AND FOR GOD I SHALL GIVE MY LIFE." St. Lorenzo Ruiz.

"Saint Lorenzo Ruiz inspires everyday Christians 
everywhere to live a life closer to God. He reminds 
us that everyday Christians alike should have a 
strong faith in God and be willing to stand for 
our belief in God."

No comments:

Post a Comment